Seachem Safe - "Measure"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seachem Safe - "Measure"

According to the directions it says to add "one measure" per 20 gallons of water to remove 1ppm of chlorine. My question is does this product come with a spoon that equals "one measure" ?

Re: Seachem Safe - "Measure"

Thanks for the post! Yes; the Safe should have an included spoon that equals a measure as indicated on the label.

I hope this helps!

Comment

Great. I was hesitant on purchasing it because I wasn't sure what I would use if it didn't come with a "measure" spoon.

Comment

I'm glad that you will be purchasing the Safe, as it is a great product! Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Comment

Well it seems that this was not correct...

Both my Seachem Safe bottles were without a measuring tool... Any idea what I can do ? Is it possible to have Seachem send me one ?

Comment

Sometimes during shipping, the included measure can sink toward the bottom of the jar. You may find it if you dig around with your finger. In any case, we will be more than happy to send you a replacement spoon. If you would like this, please PM us your shipping address and we will get one to you as soon as possible. Thanks!

Comment

That was my first thought but neither had one for some reason. I will PM you now.

Comment

We received your PM, and the measure is on its way via US Mail!

Comment

Working...
                X