No announcement yet.

MetroPlex instruction

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MetroPlex instruction

[FONT=arial, sans-serif][COLOR=#222222]My clownfishes seem to get the Clownfish disease. I bought the metroPlex and plan treat the two fish in a 10-gallon HT with MetroPlex.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif][COLOR=#222222]I am reading the sechem instruction: "Use 1 level measure for eery 40L. Repeat every 2 days for up to 3 weeks ..."

Does it mean if I am going to treat for 20 days, I should add additional 1 level every other day, and the total will be 10 levels on the 20th day? Just wanted to make sure I understand correctly so I don't mistakenly accumulate too much dosage in the end.

Also, can I dose with Prazipro at the same time?[/COLOR][/FONT]

Last edited by xeanliao; 02-28-2018, 19:34.

[FONT=Open Sans][SIZE=13px]Hello xeanliao, thank you for the post! Up to 20 days is the treatment period. MetroPlex stays in the water column for about 48 hours, so it will dissipate after 48 hours. It will not build up due to this reason. That is also why you have to dose every 48 hours. We don't recommend mixing medications as two medications in the water column at the same time can potentially stress the fish. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Open Sans][SIZE=13px]Good luck with treatment![/SIZE][/FONT]