StressGuard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StressGuard

I purchased stress guard and noticed the following numbers on the bottle.

02/18
    67402 (or 57402)

Can you confirm whether 02/18 is the manufacture date or expiration date. I was told that stress guard has no expiration but I just wanted to verify this with you.

Thank you so much.

Thanks for the post, Cranium! StressGuard does not have a finite date of expiration, and should remain effective indefinitely if stored out of extreme heat or cold. There were a few batches of StressGuard that were mistakenly stamped with a date that is four years from the date of manufacture, but the product does not expire under normal conditions. :)

I hope this helps!

Comment

Hi,

I purchased Seachem Focus but can't seem to see the expiration date legibly. Lot number is 85504. Can you please confirm the expiration date? Thank you.

Comment

Thanks for the post, rummynose87! That particular batch of Focus has an expiration date of 07/2020

I hope this helps!

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the info. I bought again another Seachem product - Seachem Metrodinazole (see attached pics). I was expecting it will have the latest packaging of Seachem Metroplex but I only received the bottle. I cannot find the lot number and expiration date, only the bar code number. Is there any way to determine the expiration date?

Thanks in advance.
          Attached Files

Comment

Also for Guarlic Guard, it's Lot No. 73965 with 06/19 as date. Is this the expiration date?
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the post, rummynose87! Unfortunately without the lot number, I cannot guarantee the date of expiration for the MetroPlex. GarlicGuard does not have a finite date of expiration, and should remain effective indefinitely if stored out of extreme heat or cold!

I hope this helps!

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. The medication I bought has the old packaging (Seachem Metrodinazole instead of Metroplex). Is this product still being sold by Seachem?

Click image for larger version

Name:	2627_grande.jpg?v=1531116045.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	24056

Comment

It is now sold under the name MetroPlex and the new formula is only slightly different than the old, making it a bit more effective/soluble when added directly to the water column.

I hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
                  X