FLourish Excel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLourish Excel

Can i use my UV light with this product???

Re: FLourish Excel

i was reading about chelated iron and normal iron.

do you techs have a reply yet? i want to start using my uv light while dosing with my excel.

Comment

Sorry I didn't reply sooner. You can use a UV light with Excel but it will degrade the product quicker.

Our Flourish Iron is a iron bound to a gluconate, an easily digested carbohydrate. This makes it very usable unlike chelated irons.

Comment

Sorry to hijack, but is the Iron in regular Flourish bound to gluconate or chelated? And why is it very unsafe to over-dose Excel; is it because it contains gluteraldehyde? Thanks!

Comment

The iron in regular Flourish is also bond to a gluconate. We do not promote the use of chelated irons. They are not available for the plants to use. Plus the gluconate is an easily digested carbohydrate (a source of carbon). So with our iron you get iron that the plants can use and a source of carbon.

Flourish Excel is a reducing agent, so are all dechlorinators. If they are over used they can bind to oxygen and make it unavailable for the fish to breath.

Comment

Working...
          X